Leominster Public Schools is proud to Introduce our Mobile Phone App collaboration with FirstStudent, The FirstView app! Some great features include Following
• The FirstView® map screen shows you the live location and direction of your student’s bus, your student's stop schedule for the current day and timestamps for school arrivals and departures.
Predictive Stop Arrival Times
• Analyzing route and real-time GPS data, we determine an estimated time of arrival to your stop provided on the FirstView® map.
Custom Alerts and Messages
• Set up push or email notifications alerting you when your student's bus is a chosen distance or number of minutes away from your stop.
• Receive push messages about why your student’s bus is late and an estimation of how long it will be delayed.
• Buses for all your students can be tracked with FirstView®. Using individual colors for each student, every selected stop appears on the map simultaneously for easy viewing and differentiation.
Additional User Notifications
• The main user of the FirstView® app can connect three additional email accounts to receive email alerts.
Secure and Easy Access
• FirstView® requires a password-protected account along with your student’s ID for app set-up. This way, only you can view your student’s stop.
• Register and log-in from your smartphone, tablet or desktop.
Parent Internet Safety Event
Please join us at City Hall this evening, January 10, 6:30-8pm, for a Parent Internet Safety Event - focusing on the prevention of digital abuse. Students may attend with a parent/guardian, as the information presented is vital for everyone to understand. Special thanks to the Sky View PTO for organizing this important seminar!
For those families unable to attend in person, we will attempt to livestream the presentation so you can tune in from home.
COVID and Flu vaccine clinic being held next week!
Elpac and Sepac Schedules for the Holidays!
The Department of Mental Health has launched a new Behavioral Health Help Line that people can call or text at 833-773-2445. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in more than 200 languages. The help line can help individuals and families navigate the behavioral health system and access treatment, including mobile crisis services.